Building Manager (M&E) - Developer/ Real Estate #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 03, 2021
- Assist the General Manager in the effective building maintenance of the property.
- Lead the M&E team including technicians, security officers, etc.
- Responsible for A&A works, tenancy management for Fit Out, Renovations and Reinstatement as well as ensuring the proper execution of repair works according to requirements
- Ensure building services and M&E system are serviced accordingly
- Management of security and carpark related matters
- Attend to tenant’s/residents/public feedback promptly and ensure any rectification works are done with minimum disturbance
- Evaluate existing conditions of all building systems and schedule for repair / replacement if necessary
- Assist FSM in fire drill and fire safety related matters
- Plan, implement and execute ad hoc and Capex works including calling of quotations/tenders, evaluate, recommend and put up Memo for management approval and issuance of PO for approved works,
- To take part in Asset Enhancement Initiative discussions to ensure that all safety aspects are taken into consideration and any disruption to tenants’ business operations are minimized
- Any other duties as required.
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Building/ Facilities Management or any relevant
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant hands-on experience in Facilities Management, Project and Maintenance Operations, preferably within developer or real estate industry.
- Good to have FSM certifications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd