Business Analyst #JES
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong | Posted: Nov 19, 2021
Our client is a software technology company that provides the highest quality software development, maintenance and testing services, hiring Business Analyst to join their team.
- Serving as the project manager of large-scale public service IT projects, formulating and organizing the implementation of the project plan, controlling the progress, quality and cost of the project, and being responsible for the project;
- Organize the design team to formulate the project implementation plan, and lead the project team to execute the project plan efficiently;
- Participate in the requirement analysis and function design of key modules, and be responsible for the safety and stability of the system;
- Evaluate the problems, risks and changes in the management project and make arrangements for actions of related parties.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science;
- Experience in Java & mobile development (android/iOS) and project management;
- Understand the process and basic characteristics of Java development
- Experience in demand analysis for Internet websites and App projects;
- Experience in project analysis of government thematic picture system is preferred;
- More than 11 years of experience in Internet and software projects; more than 6 years of experience in system architecture design;
- Those with 1000+ user app development and implementation experience or 1000+ user single sign-on program implementation and construction experience are preferred;
- Good use of English & Cantonese (must), Mandarin will be an advantage.
If you are interested, please click the “Apply Now” Button or contact Natalie Leung for more information.