Credit Manager - Financial Institution #SCT
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong | Posted: Feb 10, 2021
We are looking for a credit manager to join a Financial Institution in Hong Kong.
- Conduct customer due diligence to applicants and enterprise.
- Make recommendation and prepare credit proposal with recommendations to the Credit Committee.
- Oversee and manage the end-to-end loan operations. Manage loan repayments, rollover, collateral and post-loan management.
- Work closely and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders in resolving daily operational issues.
- Handle enquiries by customers, and liaise with clients for problem solving if any.
- Design marketing materials to promote loan products.
- Degree holder in Banking / Business Administration / Finance/ Management.
- At least 8 years relevant experience in Banking industry or financial institution, with supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Mature and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Able to conduct report in Chinese writing
*All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified