Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 15, 2020
- Coordinate all engineering job including subordinate job, budget and schedule.
- Identify, study and propose items for safety, quality & operational improvement.
- Conduct mass and heat balance calculations for modification/troubleshooting.
- For plant modification, coordinate for civil, structural, mechanical, E&I construction, DCS modifications and related parties.
- Review and approve vendors’ drawings -equipment specification, piping, layouts
- Commissioning new equipment and plant start-up activities
- Troubleshoot plant upset, identify root cause and make recommend improvement.
- Check and manage P&ID and Isometric drawings.
- Prepare Change of control and modification application.
- Explain and get approval for management of changes from Operation, maintenance and safety department.
- Review Risk Assessment, QRA & Hazop studies.
- Liaise with regulating authorities for submission and approval.
- Lead some activity (Preparation of Energy Report for ECA submission and GHG emission & Energy report & water efficiency report for PUB,
- Assist some activity (MHD-Safety Case Regime, certification audits etc.)
- Implement Functional Safety.
- Implementation of ISO 50001 EnMS
- Possess Degree in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Good leadership for Engineering modification job
- At least 5 years’ experience from refinery/petrochemical/ chemical industry
- SCEM certification (preferable).
- Good communication with all level and function within the organization.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653