Engineering Manager (HMLV Manufacturing Assembly)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 29, 2020
• Responsible for leading and development of regional Manufacturing Engineering capability and team to support the business objectives and continuous growth.
• Works closely with Global and Regional project teams, Engineering, Operations and R&D team to make sure all projects are well managed and supported by Manufacturing Engineering resources managed and ready for operational start-up after Gate 5.
• Evaluates current manufacturing capabilities and quality, product offerings and lead-times; Implement programs to improve quality, productivity and efficiency, reduce lead-time and improve service to customers.
• Supports Global and Regional Engineering Change, Gate Review, and ensure seamless implementation of all changes.
• Leads continuous improvement, through the use of systems thinking and the implementation of systematic process improvements.
• Leads development of appropriate system operating procedures, and training of appropriate operations personnel.
• Provides technical support on installed equipment, tools and facilities to operations to achieve asset optimization.
• Leads/manages engineering/design, fabrication and installation of equipment, facilities and tools to achieve operations objectives.
• Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Industrial Engineering, a Master or MBA program is preferred.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in HMLV manufacturing environment, and at least 5 years in leadership position
• Possess diversified technical skills in Oil and Gas, Chemical Industrial products with configurations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Be a strong people manager and able to make decisions independently
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)
EA License: 16S8107