General Manager (Precision Molding) #AJW
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia | Posted: Oct 11, 2021
The General Manager (GM) will manage all operational aspects, from components injection molding and precision devices assembly to customer fulfillment and alliance management. Besides the operations P&L responsibility, along with zero-defect quality commitment and assurance of supply for total customer satisfaction, the GM will continue the progress toward a digitalized and automated operations, that is sustainable for current and future demands of target Healthcare, Biomedical, Life Science and IVD customers.
Based in Malaysia, Johor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Biomedical / Science (Physics, Biology) or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 15 years operations experience in Medical / Precision Engineering / Plastics related industry.
- Minimum 10 years management experience in the biomedical manufacturing for US/EU-MNC operations.
- Proven cross-functional experience as an executive or senior management position.
- In-depth knowledge of precision biomedical, life science manufacturing and services.
- Working experience with government agencies, ISO and FDA regulatory approvals.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing protocols and validations for regulated products especially with good understanding of ISO13485 and its requirements.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no 16S8107