Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Nov 20, 2020
The Human Resources Business Partner role contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives.
- Partner the leadership team to align HR strategy to business strategy
- Act as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation
- Playing an active role in Employee engagement survey, Digitization of systems, Automation related projects etc.
- Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development
- Review candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity
- Actively participate in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Collaborate with HR Shared Services, Payroll & HRIS and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions for business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a HRBP role
Additional Information Required
Reason for leaving previous employment(s)
Kathlyn Seah Xin Ying
Personnel EA Registration Number R1654449
Email Address: Kathlyn.email@example.com
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 16S8107
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.