HR Business Partner (Manufacturing/ Logistics) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Aug 16, 2021
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Partner with country CHROs in alignment of Global standards, compliance and implementation of projects, including regional advisory and approvals
- Liaising with relevant Center of Expertise in delivering HR services and business requirements across APAC
- Streamlining operational processes and monitor the optimization of workforce metrics to drive performance and productivity
- Lead and manage employee relations activities and be involved in improving performance bench strength, handling difficult conversations, terminations, disciplinary & investigations to promote a high performance leadership culture.
- Be comfortable with end to end spectrum of HR activities and collaborate closely with Leads in the HR team to drive business performance in alignment with the people strategy
- Provide support and advice to the Business Heads and employees in terms of performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, staff welfare, staffing, etc.
- Develop and implement initiatives and programs to attract and retain talents
- Coordinate and organize internal communication with employees
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends
- Assist business unit leaders in providing employees with development opportunities that align with current and future performance standards.
- Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate including handling employee relations, grievances, and dealing with statutory authorities where necessary
- Responsible for HR compliance and HR audits in relation to Global policies and statutory requirements
- Degree in Human Resource/ Business Administration/ Engineering or any relevant
- At least 4-6years of relevant experience preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge of local labour legislations and HR practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd