HR Communications & Employer Branding Specialist #AJJ
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 18, 2021
We are looking for HR Communications & Employer Branding Specialist to engage our stakeholders and make an impact in building our brand locally. Reporting to the Director of People, Performance & Staffing, you will play a pivotal role in overall communications strategy and branding efforts of our organization.
- Assessing SearchAsia’s employer branding in the market and develop and spearhead branding projects
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan and execute employer branding initiatives
- Responsible for managing SearchAsia’s social media channels to build and align our brand identity and drive powerful and consistent brand and storytelling across all channels
- Evaluate media opportunities across relevant communications channels to maximise brand exposure
- Creating contents and visuals (EDMs/ videos/ infrographics) to be used for internal and external HR communications
- Degree in Communications/PR/Marketing/HR or related discipline
- Experience in employer branding or PR is preferred
- Experience in managing social media channels for employer branding
- Good initiative and self-motivated
- Enjoys taking ownership and driving projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality who is passionate in creating content and storytelling
- Experience in social media tools (Instagram/LinkedIn/Facebook etc) and content and visual creation (Photoshop/Canva etc)
At SearchAsia, we strongly believe in fair employment practices and hiring based on merit and company fit. We provide an equal opportunity to all regardless of race, language or religion. This has won us the accolade of the Human Capital Partner for Employment Agencies (HCP(EA)), awarded by TAFEP and Ministry of Manpower.
Connect with us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/searchasiaconsulting to find out more about us!
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107