HR Intern / Temp
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jul 22, 2021
As part of the Talent Acquisition team for SearchAsia, you will learn first-hand how SearchAsia work, and you will be working closely with HR managers to attain the right talent. Responsibilities include creating, building, and maintaining networks with potential candidates, as well as arranging and conducting interviews.
This internship is an opportunity for you to work and learn from motivated colleagues in an open environment, you will have full responsibility and ownership of tasks assigned to you. You will need to work well under pressure while displaying a high level of drive and initiative.
Through this internship, you get to:
- Taking the lead on finding and reaching out to potential candidates using a variety of search methods.
- Participate in the recruitment process, which involves resume screening, LinkedIn sourcing, interview coordination and other ad hoc requests.
- Work independently to support the talent acquisition team as needed while providing an engaging and stellar candidate experience for all candidates.
- Liaise with student leaders across various institutions from outreach and meeting to fulfilment and completion.
- Develop innovative and resourceful ways to source for and attract top talent.
- Collaborate and coordinate across various teams such as Social Media and Branding team to drive projects and events.
- Min A Levels/Diploma
- Strong team-working and interpersonal skills.
- People-oriented individual who enjoys networking and building relationships.
- Resourceful and highly self-motivated.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107