HR Specialist (People & Culture) #AJJ
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 06, 2021
SearchAsia is all about people. We are in the forefront of people and talent business. Human Resource, our people team, plays a strategic and critical role in being the trusted advisor to the business and champions of our company culture.
From day one, you will be involved in real projects that shape SearchAsia’s people strategies, while honing your skills to be a game changer. This role will be responsible for talent acquisition, employee engagement and retention and improving existing processes and procedures while collaborating with key stakeholders across the business. Most importantly, we collaborate and value teamwork and celebrate each other’s growth and success in achieving milestones.
You’ll have the opportunity to be engaged in:
- Talent Attraction and Recruitment
- People and Team Development
- Change Management
- Employee relations and engagement
- Be creative in expanding the company’s presence & outreach to develop a talent pipeline for the organisation’s growth
- Manage end-to-end recruitment cycle for graduate recruitment initiatives e.g. Graduate/Internship Programs, including screening, interviewing, candidate management and offer management
- Initiate & Drive Talent Attraction & Employer Branding (eg Job Portals, School Ads & Job Fairs, Social Media, digital Outreach Initiatives etc.)
- Organize and manage all recruitment and publicity related activities including campus events, office visits, the messaging and design of recruitment collaterals and booth designs
- Building a culture of performance
- Coach and mentor business team-leaders to help build a strong community that will improve the development of the business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership and provide HR guidance when appropriate; including staffing, talent development, and employee relations.
- Supporting any other Ad-hoc projects relating to Human Resource’s agenda and priorities, e.g. Employee engagement, HR Policies, Communication, Recruitment, etc.
- Good degree from a recognized university
- Passionate about people, culture, and service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence and manage stakeholders
- Ability to be independent, and accountable to execute hands on projects
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Creative and flexible mindset
- Team – oriented and wants to be part of dynamic family
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107