IT Administrator (URGENT) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Nov 12, 2020
- Oversee and maintain all aspects of a company’s computer infrastructure.
- To maintain networks, servers and assess security programs and to install and manage systems.
- To conduct updates, create passwords and run check for viruses and spyware
- To manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software.
- Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
- To conduct consistent analyses of a company’s computer systems to determine if existing components meet the company’s need.
- To perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems.
- To monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
- To manage, maintain and update company’s copiers, printers and fax machines.
- To maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- To manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies.
- To inform senior staff about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades.
- To manage and update company IT policy.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of IT experiences and preferably with IT policy experiences.
- Good communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to adapt in challenging work environment.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No.: 16S8107