IT Infrastructure Engineer (URGENT) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Dec 11, 2020
- Oversee and maintain all aspects of a company’s computer infrastructure.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all IT infrastructure components (servers, switches, wireless access point, routers, firewall, UPS, CCTV, etc.) to ensure the smooth running of daily operations
- To maintain networks, servers and assess security programs and to install and manage systems.
- Provide infrastructure maintenance support for problem management and incident escalation.
- Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- To conduct updates, create passwords and run check for viruses and spyware
- To manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software.
- Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
- To conduct consistent analyses of a company’s computer systems to determine if existing components meet the company’s need.
- To perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems.
- To maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- To manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies.
- To inform senior staff about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades.
- To manage and update company IT policy.
- Keep abreast of IT Security issues relating to latest flaws and vulnerabilities, reducing IT Security risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Degree/ Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security or related field.
- At least 4-5 years of IT infrastructure experiences.
- Good communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to adapt in challenging work environment.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107