Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia | Posted: Jul 22, 2021
This role will work with corporate IT to lead the current local IT team mainly focused on providing technical support to Epicor ERP, MES and other applications.
This role’s day to day responsibilities include supporting corporate IT on initiating projects such as MES, BI, workflows automation, HRIS etc. and to support future business expansion by gathering requirements, developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and resource plans to ensure the IT solutions are developed, tested and implemented to satisfy business requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of business processes as relates to ERP and MES solutions.
- Able to work independently in design, develop, configure, test, debug and deployment in complex .NET/SQL web application solutions.
- Provide strategic implementation services, including process consulting, system configuration, testing, training, and project management support.
- Facilitate business process discussions between business users, technical staff and consultants.
- Provide the programming of customization of ERP and MES applications to satisfy business needs.
- Participate in system testing, user acceptance test and implementation to ensure the deliverables meet business needs.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the primary manufacturing and supporting applications, ensuring controls are in place surrounding completeness and accuracy of data.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of ERP data structures and processes and experiences with supporting and implementing leading ERP systems
- 3+ years of experiences with SQL server, .Net/C# programming and reporting service
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Great attitude, goal driven and team player.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and/or technology, industries.