Logistic / Warehousing Manager (PJ) #MJC
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia | Posted: Nov 15, 2021
The Manager, Logistics will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, shipping documentation and supply chain processes. Adding to that the incumbent also need to manage logistics personnel and 3PL partners and direct daily operations and at the same time demonstrate strong attention to details to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, the incumbent should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
- Responsible for monitoring accurate and efficient processing of all order administration received through various Sales channels, including an end-to-end ownership of order flow, fulfillment.
- Monitor the daily pick & pack duties from 3PL, organizing and tracking of shipments, implement procedures to improve workflow and ensure high level of productivity and reduction of lead time.
- Work closely with various teams involved in planning manpower needs for annual e-commerce peak business activity period.
- To diagnose Brand.Com and Market Places system issues, report any platform related issues to eCommerce team, raise tickets to our ticketing system and create temporary fixes until issues are resolved. Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders and all aspect of 3PL.
- Work closely with the eCommerce team to identify potential bottlenecks and improve customer satisfaction.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Negotiate warehouse rates or services.
- Deliver solutions to warehouse problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
- Identify savings by removing waste or unnecessary steps in the logistics process
- Create policies or procedures for warehouse activities
- Monitor product import processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Strong knowledge in the custom clearance procedure and custom’s clearance requirements.
- Strong Knowledge on shipping terms
- Plan consolidation based on the origin of goods
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports.
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements with the help of direct reports
- Identify and resolve any inventory discrepancies and ensure inventory and system records are in agreement
- Ensure timely completion of Goods Receipts
- Keep track of slow moving and obsolete stock
- Ability to deliver successfully on time to their scheduled required arrival date to the customer
- Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing
Reporting and SOP Creation
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies, Supply Chain Management/ eCommerce Logistics or equivalent.
- Min 5-6 years relevant working experience in logistics/warehouse /supply chain. Experience from the apparel or footwear industry would be an advantage. 1-2 years of leadership experience is a must.
- Office365 with high proficiency in Excel. PowerBI and SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English written and spoken at business level. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization (both written and oral)
Interested candidate may email your latest CV to email@example.com.