Maintenance Manager (Manufacturing) #AJJ
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 25, 2022
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management.
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required.
- Manage systems and equipment data storage and maintain high levels of standards and accuracy.
- Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant parties.
- Manage the process of disposal of obsolete machinery, plant and equipment from gaining agreement to write off to physically removing it and its safe and lawful disposal.
- Produce written reports and make presentations
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems. Have a efficient tracking and reporting system to ensure tasks and projects are completed as schedule plan.
- Review, implement and update company records e.g. training matrices, performance reviews, risk assessments.
- Prepare the annual Maintenance budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards.
- Degree in engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience
- Extensive plant level experience with significant proven team management experience.
- Strong technical capability and understanding.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing.
- Experience of managing Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibilities for maintenance.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107