Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Oct 11, 2021
- Owns etching's technology platform, including associated processes
- Actively monitors (measures, analyzes) the current performance of production lines from the point of view of S, Q , D, C, P and reveals deviations and areas for optimization (both technical and process)
- Leads activities to optimize current technology and practices
- Leads the NPI process – introduction of new products including necessary technology modifications and related processes
- Creates and manages the technical and process documentation associated with Etching technology
- Sets measurable indicators including regular reporting (UPH, UPPH, etc.)
- Drives TPM consisting of a plan for Etching technology including its implementation, training of relevant employees up to its implementation (selected activities)
- Directly negotiates with technology suppliers, both when introducing new technology, new product, and solving problems
- Support/facility setting/optimizing Etching technology for other distribution centers based on best practices achieved
- Actively cooperates with etching section leaders in introducing changes and implementing them into operation
- Actively cooperates with project specialists who manage the overall project (e.g. NPI process)
- Actively cooperates with the Quality Engineer and LEAN process specialist, using their knowledge of quality standards and LEAN principles.
- Technical knowledge and skills (see previous points) apply to selected activities outside the Etching area (KTO, ASIS, SRR etc.)
- Degree in Electro-Mechanical or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years in manufacturing experience and Laser engraving or marking experience will be an advantage.
- Technical knowledge of the operation of electronic equipment focused on the surface treatment of material including their specifications (drawing documentation)
- Total Productive Maintenance
- The ability to facilitate and manage smaller teams on a specific project/activity.
- MS Office user knowledge with advanced Excel knowledge (more complex formulas, PivotTables, macros).
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107