Operations Director, Tank Containers (#AJW)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 23, 2021
- Responsible for the overall operations of the Tank Container Division.
- Make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Manage any operational issues that may arise and provide solutions.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Formulate and enforce operational policies, standards and procedures and promote their implementation.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Responsible for process improvement and optimisation to prevent issues with the customers.
- Manage and enforce cost control objectives in line with requirements and initiating corrective actions.
- Improve and sustain overall Tank Container business operational levels and minimise costs. Set up annual targets and ensure cost savings are achieved while sustaining and improving on the Division’s capabilities and operational levels throughout the entire logistics and supply chain network.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Responsible for the up-skilling of the team through an active attitude towards coaching, mentoring and development.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the Tank Container business.
- Excellent knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines.
- An excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- Exceptional communication, facilitation and presentation skills at all levels.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no 16S8107