Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 12, 2023
- At least 6-15 years of experience in similar role and industry
- Degree equivalent with chemical/ terminal operations experience
- Good knowledge of operations, safety and product knowledge
- Knowledge of safety, health and environment practices
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Positive stakeholder management capabilities with strong communications skills
- Excellent planning and tactical conceptualisation abilities in operational problem-solving
- Strong data analysis acumen and ability to transform findings into opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for leading and managing the chemical/ terminal operations function to ensure efficient and safe operations.
- Drive all-aspect service excellence by means of elevating the organisational behaviour, culture and thinking in service design, planning, execution and follow-up on operational matters
- Establish effective communication between customers and internal parties particularly in delivery needs and requirements.
- Plan and manage the department's resources and budget to meet the company's objectives.
- Contribute to the development of annual and longer-term business plans, forecast performance against business key performance indicators, develop business case for new projects and estimate financial and resources required to deliver performance targets
- Support in Commercial Inquiry from the Commercial team on the feasibility of a new product or project
- Monitor and review operations on site are carried out in accordance with safety, health, environment and loss preventive policies, rules, regulations and according to company’s standards.
- Take action to improve performance and to resolve non-compliance in accordance with SHE policies, procedures and ensure company’s standards are met
- Ensure operations employees are trained on SHE and regulatory training to perform their roles effectively.
- Ensure operational continuous process improvement.
- Employ innovative and critical-thinking in optimising processes, procedures and implement initiatives that create value in creating enhanced effectiveness and efficiency in the organisation.
- Provide leadership and manage people competencies and development
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653 #AJWjace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no 16S8107