Operations Program Manager #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 21, 2022
- Manage and implement specific Network Operations programs and projects in Ground Operations such as route optimization, improving courier pickup and delivery efficiency, improving customer experience to ensure they are completed on time, within budget and to the agreed specification resulting in a positive impact on operations performance.
- Be the regional application owner and subject matter expert providing support, training and guidance to countries on key business processes.
- Play a key role to champion, develop and coordinate change requests on Operations process and operations toolkit, service quality, operational efficiency and operational cost improvement ensuring that performance meets Customer (internal and External) and Network expectations.
Key tasks include:
- Provide the overall direction and strategy for the projects being delivered by the Programs portfolio
- Gather and define business requirements including changes to current processes and applications to ensure business needs are met and enhanced.
- Lead and manage the development of solutions that meet the Program goals and/or change requirements. This will include multiple work-streams and projects
- Manage business and project risks, including the development of contingency plans according to the needs of the projects being managed
- Provide advice and support to ensure programs/projects are completed on time, within budget and to the agreed specifications.
- Provide specialist Ops process and Ops toolkit support and leadership to regional operations in the resolution of process, systems and service performance issues including the introduction of improved work practices
- Develop and drive the change management process with country teams to move from legacy to target operations business processes
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in a business, engineering, transportation and/ or project management-related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience including at least 2 years as a project manager and 2 years of industrial engineering or process engineering experience
- Well-developed project/ process management, prioritising and analytical skills with strong business acumen
- Experience in change management, stakeholder management, excellent communication skill in the areas of presentation, negotiating and influencing skills
- Proven ability in report writing: able to prepare analytical reports highlighting and interpreting key business information
- Highly motivated, proactive and good team member
- Able to work effectively in a cross cultural environment
- Possess a customer centric and growth mindset
- Good understanding of transportation, express, import and export operations and regulations in the region
- Familiar with Express Global Standard Operating Platform (SOP), logistics Ground Operations and route optimization is an advantage
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no 16S8107