Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jun 19, 2020
• Work closely with direct manager to set/maintain team’s Key Performance Measurements and develop measurable reports/tools to ensure such KPMs are measurable
• Review Order Receiving/Processing progress on daily basis with team
• Identify challenges/issues team are facing and provide solutions to resolve and set direction for prioritizations of the day
• Responsible for a specific region or customer’s order in term of delivery, billing and shipment to keep up with customer/business/process challenges/issues and be in a better position to coach the team & build up hands on knowledge for process improvement.
• Review, approve/reject team’s leave planning. Plan backup resource as necessary to ensure business continuity is maintained at a satisfactory level.
• Develop/Collect training materials and plan/conduct training for the team & ensure each team member is trained adequately for the job to achieve work efficiency.
• Monitor team’s work contents and continuously seek for waste elimination & process automation to improve the productivity. Escalate and justify team’s resource shortage for manager’s attention as necessary
• Performs overtime when needed especially on month end business closing.
• Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
• Degree in Business Studies, Logistics or related discipline with minimum 3 years work experience.
• Strong initiative to execute responsibilities and ability to organize, develop and maintain good administrative system.
• Demonstrate a high level of accuracy & attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills with strong organizational skills and teamwork.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills