Order Fulfilment Supervisor
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jun 22, 2020
- Review Order Receiving/Processing progress on daily basis with team
- Identify challenges/issues team are facing and provide solutions to resolve and set direction for prioritizations of the day
- Responsible for a specific region or customer’s order in term of delivery, billing and shipment to keep up with customer/business/process challenges/issues and be in a better position to coach the team & build up hands on knowledge for process improvement.
- Develop/Collect training materials and plan/conduct training for the team & ensure each team member is trained adequately for the job to achieve work efficiency.
- Monitor team’s work contents and continuously seek for waste elimination & process automation to improve the productivity. Escalate and justify team’s resource shortage for manager’s attention as necessary
- Degree in Business Studies, Logistics or related discipline with minimum 5-8 years work experience.
- Strong initiative to execute responsibilities and ability to organize, develop and maintain good administrative system.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills with strong organizational skills and teamwork.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no. 16S8107