Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Oct 12, 2021
- Reviews customers backlog, manage Order Promising (Schedule Ship Date), and work closely with operations & supply chain to optimize production output and meet customer expected lead-times and schedules.
- Develops total Factory demand plans by aggregating weekly/monthly forecasts from Intra-company Hubs, coordinate reconciliation process with Intra-company Hubs.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams on material and capacity planning to support demand.
- Reviews historical shipment trends, research project demand drivers, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Establishes and maintains Intra-company lead-time prospectus & handle lead-time enquiries from hubs and final production.
- Drives and supports Perfect Execution activities to developing analytical tools to optimize business process and improve existing systems.
- Degree/Diploma in related discipline with minimum 3 years of planning and master scheduling experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Oracle MRP and inventory analysis.
- Good Excel and analytical skills, and attending to details.
- Good communications skills, ability to work well independently under pressure and as a team player.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and expose in a complex operational organization will be an added advantage.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107