<Process Improvement Manager> Logistics #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Nov 25, 2021
- Lead and drive continuous improvement initiatives across the organization, deploy and optimize Lean concepts, 6 Sigma methodology throughout the value stream.
- Ensure the effective planning and implementation of facility layout for optimum utilization of office and warehouse space for effective storage and material handling, new concepts and technology appropriately utilized, cost, price and value considered when planning for and recommending equipment, systems and operation changes.
- Manage the system support team to ensure delivery of effective IT infrastructure solutions and services for optimum system efficiency and performance. Ensure effective implementation and selection of suitable tele-communications, network communications and personal computer systems.
Quality, Environmental and Safety Management System
- Overseas the continuous review, updates and improvement of Quality Management System for ISO 9000 and 14001. Implement policies and procedures necessary to improve and control the various processes to support improved business performance. Establish systematic investigation of discrepancies (failures and/or deviations) in an attempt to prevent their reoccurrence, ensure that corrective and preventive actions are effective. Supports and ensures all safety processes and initiatives are followed to maintain high standards of safety within the facility. Responsible for safety/environmental compliance
Facility Maintenance & Security
- Oversee the effective maintenance and repair of the buildings, office, warehouse equipment & machinery, furniture, fixtures, air-conditioning, fire protection and security alarm systems to provide maximum availability and utilization of these Company's assets. Ensure effective security measures and controls are being implemented to protect and safeguard the Company's property and assets.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Logistics or Engineering with minimum 8 years of relevant experience leading and motivating a diverse cross-functional teams.
- Strong people management, communication and analytical skills
- Continuous improvement experience focused on productivity, quality, cost reduction, experience in LEAN or Six Sigma implementation is preferred
- Good knowledge of warehouse management systems (preferably SAP) with some basic experience in warehousing design and operations research/planning
- Process-oriented with excellent project management skills and proven capabilities in influencing, negotiating, planning and coordinating
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is essential with advanced skills in Excel
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no 16S8107