Procurement Manager, Asia (Containership) #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jul 19, 2021
- Responsible for the Global Procurement of all global marine containership
- Define and drive the implementation of Global Procurement Strategy for chemicals redistribution Globally in order to capture maximum value and synergy
- Communicate effectively with End Users like Supply Chain, Sales and Business Units, on information necessary to secure Logistics Services to meet customers’ requirements.
- Lead the Supply Chain Procurement process for global requirements:
- Through activities like assess business requirements, qualify Logistics Service Providers, conduct competitive bidding, evaluate offers, award and negotiate contracts,
- Minimizing overall Supply Chain Risks by conformance with Procurement Policy, upholding EHSS standard and code of ethics with logistics service providers.
- Contract administration, Maintaining procurement budget within the approved contract value limit,
- Maintain approved vendor list, including conduct Financial Risk assessment of the logistics service providers that we are partnering with.
- Lead the negotiation to achieve the best terms and conditions for: Marine Containership
- Contribute and participate in strategic and tactical decisions with Global Procurement team in order to meet short term & long term Supply Chain Procurement objectives.
- Strategic Sourcing
- Annual Business Plan
- Responsible to secure Regional Logistics Services requirements through contracts
- Spot Sourcing for Marine to satisfy prompt business needs
- Conduct open bidding process
- Logistics Service Category Management for the Global contracts
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Degree in Supply Chain or related fields
- Min 5 -8 years of relevant experience with Logistics Procurement, preferably in the chemical industry handling marine containment and warehousing.
- Thrives in a dynamic organization with strong growth and undergoing continuous development
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no 16S8107