Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 21, 2022
• Drives Pressure and Temperature product line ownership of Asia Pacific bookings for units, dollars, and price.
• Identifies additional growth opportunities and applications across various industries
• Understands the market and the competitive landscape.
• Provides day to day support to the sales channel with necessary technical assistance.
• Gains mindshare with the sales channel, drive strategic direction, and impart training where necessary while getting continuous market feedback.
• Works closely with integrated marketing to help drive campaigns, and participate/support events whenever necessary.
• Develops, short term, medium term and long-term sales and business development opportunities across industries and geographies.
• Communicates and align with relevant stakeholders providing business insight, progress on initiatives and plans, as well as highlighting concerns and opportunities. This will also include regular updates, interactions, and alignment with global management.
• Works with a large matrix organization, gaining mindshare, influencing behavior, and driving accountability.
• Preferred Degree in Engineering with an MBA
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in related field
• Results-oriented with strong business acumen, leadership, organizational and planning skills.
• Strong technical ability, industry knowledge and regional awareness demonstrating business insight, customer focus and resourcefulness.
• Effectively communicate, influence, and collaborate across regions, business verticals and nationalities.
• Have a ‘solution mindset’ focused on systemic resolutions with the ability to manage stakeholders, be resilient and drive vision and purpose.
• Open to participating in cross functional teams and programs.
• Ability to travel throughout Asia Pacific region 30% of the tim
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License:16S8107