QA Lab Supervisor #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jan 05, 2021
EHSS Compliance and Legislations
- Participate actively in EHSS activities (E.g. ensure completion of regulatory training, participate in audits, raise EHSS hazards and unsafe condition, participate in safety risk assessment review etc).
- Establishing and maintaining a safe working environment for self and team.
- Support SHEM requirements when required e.g. documentation and internal audit per schedule etc.
- Support 5S activities in lab and housekeeping inspections. Always ensure upkeep of lab.
Quality Control and Assurance, Internal and External Quality Issues
- Lead the team of lab technicians in identifying data trends that may indicate plant upset condition and ensure proper analysis of the product related quality issues and complaints.
- Ensure correct samples are entered by Operations team for routine/non-routine sample tracking and honing methodology.
- Lead the team in ensuring proper lab inventory control, monitor calibration data in spreadsheets and control charts in system.
- Monitor control charts to identify need for new standards or instrument maintenance.
- Determine gaps in procedures and correct them in systems and documentation.
Process Improvements and Audit/Quality Standards
- Routine meetup with Operation team during production meeting to understand gaps in lab data quality and turnaround time.
- Identify process and equipment related problems and facilitates operation resolution via use of RCA and statistical tools. Ensure RCCA principle is applied, appropriate solutions are designed and implemented.
- Support QMS ISO9001:2015 and customer audits.
- Bachelor degree in chemistry discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, preferably with chemical wet laboratory operation and supervisory experience.
- Good knowledge of analytical and wet lab equipment maintenance/ operation and result analysis.
- Able to manage projects and lead a team.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no 16S8107