Quality Manager (CNC Precision Machining)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 27, 2021
- Liaise and interface with customers to understand and implement their requirements.
- To monitor for the following:
- IQC, IPQC & OQC processes to conform to quality requirements.
- Daily IQC, FQC output to meet production output & delivery demand.
- Disposition of non-conforming products.
- Perform daily, weekly & monthly QA reports.
- Analyze and trouble-shooting production quality issues.
- Handle customers’ complaint (CAR) with effective corrective actions and close 8D on time.
- Provide training to QC inspectors.
- Perform QC inspectors’ job assignment.
- Conduct regular line audit and drive for quality improvement.
- Conduct internal ISO audit and manage external customer audit.
- Degree/ diploma in related fields
- At least 8 years experience in Quality, Product Engineering or Production.
- 3+ years supervision of technical and quality functions preferred.
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels to develop relationship and trust
- Ability to manage and interface effectively with teams
- Good knowledge of quality management systems
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no 16S8107