R&D Application Manager (Microelectronics/ Electronics/ Tech) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jun 10, 2021
- Responsible for product application of new silicon device for touch screen applications such as touch screen controllers from paper to final application
- Collaborate in the architecture definition and specification of the new products
- Manage the team of application engineers that follow-up prototype’s debug and validation, and support the business creation working with the team in writing technical documentation and developing evaluation boards and reference designs.
- Involved in key account customer support worldwide and collaborate with electronic market’s leaders for application development and R&D.
- Involved in product design review as to incorporate market requirement / trend into sensor design.
- Designing system testing tools for bring-up activities (hardware and software)
- Generating product Application Notes, user manuals, technical material, etc.
- Provide demo presentation and product training to distributors, sales, channel partners, and customers.
- Degree/ Masters in Microelectronics/ Electronics Engineering/ Engineering/ Physics or any relevant
- At least 6-10 years of experience in application development for the electronics industry/ semiconductor industry
- Good knowledge in analog and digital electronics, data acquisition and digital signal processing
- Looking for someone who is innovative and driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd