Recruitment Specialist - IT / Banking & Finance #JES
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong | Posted: Feb 18, 2021
SearchAsia is now hiring Recruitment Specialist for our expanding Hong Kong office, for both our IT and Banking desks. Despite the challenges that we all experienced in year 2020, we continue to have members performing well and we are in a shortage of manpower to support the hiring needs from our clients.
If you would like to join our winning teams and experience how to fully utilize your potential in recruitment, do not hesitate, apply now and have a good chat with us.
What will Offer you?
- We invest in our people to allow you to fully utilize your potential in what you do – on the job guidance and coaching will be provided by your manager, directors and dedicated mentors
- Unlimited career progression potential – we want you grow together with the team and our company, building our future teams or offices across the region
- Excellent earning potential - competitive package with the best profit sharing structure in the market
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Provide 360 degree of recruitment services including
- Business Development – calling and visiting a wide range of targeted client portfolio
- Account Servicing - developing a good understanding of key clients, including their culture and future planning to better provide suitable candidates to code with their needs
- Placement of candidates - sourcing, screening and managing candidates till offer and beyond
- Offer professional advice to both clients and candidates to facilitate the recruitment process
- Achieve sales target by consistently able to find and place candidate to clients’ openings
What we need in You?
- University degree in any discipline
- 1 – 2 years' working experience, with client facing experience and industry knowledge of insurance / banking & finance / technology sectors (would be a plus)
- Fresh Graduates with strong commitment in developing in recruitment are welcome to apply!
- Native Cantonese, good command of Mandarin and fluent English
- With an entrepreneur and growth mindset – desire to be the best at what you do and believe your talents can be developed (through hard work and brave enough to learn from mistakes)
- Enthusiastic in nature
If you are interested to explore more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Jessica Cheng at email@example.com