Regional HR Director
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 23, 2021
- Providing business partnering and strategic planning to APAC region & countries, including the alignment and implementation of Global initiatives, projects and annual cycles of HR core activities
- Overseeing strategy and transformation initiatives and will be required to lead performance for effectiveness as a business partner to the regional stakeholders.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Support key stakeholders in APAC in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Identify new opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Degree/Masters in any discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in fast-pace complex environment
- Strategic and Strong Stakeholder management
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)