Regional Sales Manager (Valves) #AJJ
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 21, 2022
- Responsible for setting goals for Distribution Channels and help them exceed those goals by tracking and reporting Monthly Performance.
- Provides technical support to internal sales teams as well as customers by reviewing applications and specifying appropriate actuators.
- Identifies White Space in assigned Territories and then develop channel plan to capture White Space opportunity.
- Collaborates with Regional Sales & Project Pursuit leaders to identify and win projects.
- Works closely with the product marketing team on new market developments and product updates.
- Become an expert on the Products and Territories Represented.
- Provides sales and product training for the Distribution channels, End Users, EPCs to drive preference.
- Develops, records and presents insights on the Asia Pacific Actuation market to regional and global management including but not limited to competitors, pricing, product gaps etc.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Min 5 years of sales experience in Valve Actuation or instrumentation and control systems or related industry.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and ability to define and clearly articulate a plan of action.
- Self driven and ability to sell solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English – knowledge in Chinese will be an added advantage to liaise with Chinese speaking customers.
- Some supervisory experience is preferred, Travel is expected 30% of the time.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107