Retail Leasing (Senior Manager/ Manager) #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jan 11, 2022
Job Requirements - Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- To oversee the running of the Leasing Department and set/ensure targets and expectation for Leasing department are met
2. To work with General Manager/Centre Manager in strategizing, planning and executing the mall’s leasing strategies.
3. To handle all lease negotiations, renewals and administration.
4. To source new concepts and prospects which are relevant to the mall’s positioning.
5. To carry out feasibility/reconfiguration analysis to enhance the financial standing of the mall.
6. To prepare budgets, marketing and financial reports.
7. To oversee management of Tenancy Schedule, Management Reports and Point of Sales System.
8. To manage tenant relations and grievances.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Real Estate Management
- Obtained Real Estate Salesperson license by CEA
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in retail mall leasing with extensive network of contacts
- Possess a strategic business outlook
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team
- Proactive, analytical, resourceful and service-oriented
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and communication (both verbal & written) skills
- Strong planning, problem solving and decision making-skills
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no 16S8107