Sales Manager, Industrial Lightings
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Aug 27, 2020
- Strong personal network of electrical contractors, architects, consultants and interior designers that will be value adding to the immediate revenue generation of our company.
- Experience in handling tenders for HDB/LTA/JTC/Town Councils etc.
- Functional and technical knowledge in all lighting sectors: - architectural - industrial - retail - school - residential - outdoor/indoor applications
- Skills in sourcing lighting solutions if project requirement is outside the scope of company’s immediate product offerings.
- Ability to present lighting solutions in a clear, effective & professional manner.
- Ability to do sales pitching for projects.
- Project requirement and costing based on Tender/RFQ/RFP documentations and drawings.
- Bills of Quantities take off from drawings, system diagram generation and preparing of all submission documents.
- Management of Pre and Post Tender documentations & clarifications
- Participate in planning discussions with the client’s engineering or maintenance teams and address any concerns.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects. Successfully tailor presentations for customers and special events.
- Prepare costing, tenders, proposals and quotations to customers. Assist with technical sections for vendor assessments for clients. Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers to bring the best cost-benefits and delivery to customer. Negotiate with clients on contracts and sales orders.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no. 16S8107