Sales Manager (Package Substrate) #AGL
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jan 12, 2022
- Package substrate sales manager is responsible for driving revenue growth in emerging and strategic substrate market. The primary focus will be to manage and achieve sales goal by proactively react in dynamic market changes and cooperate with HQ & business unit.
- To work with customer and internal team to design in and design win in new project, and manage qualification schedule as well as mass production.
- To manage mass orders to achieve targeted sales target, and efficiently manage allocated capacity, resources, product-mix.
- To watch and respond regional semiconductor & substrate market trend, as well as demand & supply status surrounding package substrate industry.
- To set up annual sales target and activity plan, and implement to achieve goal.
- To cooperate with internal teams to resolve and response customers’ request or issue.
- Other functions as per required
- To study and report current market portfolio including trends, size, maturity.
- To work together with internal team to support regular meeting, and shipment result, status, and plan
- To serve as commutation bridge between customer and internal team on any business related issue.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / science / business
- Minimum 4years of related experience
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in interpersonal skills including effective collaboration and communication skills
- Well-developed facilitation skills to work among individuals from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds
- Developed judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Demonstrated time management skills to accomplish short- and long-term assignments
- Customer-facing work experience
Gerline Lim Yan Zhi (R21101009)
EA No.: 16S8107