Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst (Regional) #AJJ
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Dec 28, 2021
- Participate in labour market surveys, conduct job evaluation and salary benchmarking exercises to support appropriate pay structures and positioning proposals for the organization.
- Support in reviewing or developing compensation and benefits related procedures and policies.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate existing programs to ensure programs are current with market trends, and best practices.
- Support Singapore compensation matters in the review of related policies, as well as overseeing the administration of annual salary planning, benefits review, and bonus exercises.
- Provide data analysis support on related HR projects and metrics.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline to the position.
- Min 3 years if working experience in HR function, with experience in compensation & benefits preferred
- Well-versed in data analysis using advance MS Excel skills and/or any other data analytics tools.
- Detailed and with capability to analyse information and present findings in a concise manner.
- Self-driven with demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage tight timelines.
- Strong communication and interepersonal skills and able to deal with diverse stakeholders.
- Handle sensitive and confidential matters in strict confidence
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107