Senior Costing Executive #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Dec 16, 2021
- Maintain standard costing system (SAP) and monitor Bill of Materials (BOM) changes in consultation with production team.
- Update and maintain costing master data governance, Material Master, SLOC Extension, BOM/ENC and Master Recipe.
- Conformance with IFRS with regards to asset accounting and inventory valuation.
- Coordinate with Planner, Buyer and Production team to ensure master data across respective SAP modules are maintained and updated.
- New product costing and determination of costing allocation rules and routings.
- Responsible for month end close processes and conformance to group schedule.
- Facilitate with non-finance teams to ensure a smooth and successful month end close.
- Working closely with Planning Associate, Logistic, FI/CO Finance in updating forecast versions and provide support in the annual budgeting session
- Investigate and drive corrective actions in deviations from standards.
- Coordinate and support audit requirements (external and internal audits).
- Ensure SOX compliance and maintain internal controls template.
- University degree in business/commerce/accounting.
- Strong experiences in product costing and manufacturing (plant) accounting.
- Proven track record of 3-5 years costing experiences in manufacturing industry.
- Experience in managing forecasting process
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no 16S8107