Senior Electrical Engineer (Power Plant/ Utilities) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 30, 2021
- Responsible for the effective maintenance of all electrical plant and equipment to achieve high reliability and availability in accordance with statutory, regulatory and safety requirements.
- Plan, organize, control, supervise plant and equipment overhaul, inspection, servicing program during plant scheduled outage.
- Troubleshoot and analyze root cause of plant failure and outages
- Organize manpower, equipment, tools and resources to repair and rectify failure and malfunction.
- Modification, upgrading and installation of plant system and equipment where necessary for enhancement, availability and reliability improvement
- Review stock items, initiate and make purchase of spare parts where required
- Review maintenance program, initiate and procure external services and expertise where required
- Manage contractors performance and compliance with company rules
- Produce, review, edit electrical specifications for compliance and implementation
- Recommend budget estimates, scheduled interval for maintenance and project work of the section
- Lead all Engineers on maintenance practices, standards, quality and methods of all electrical assets of the section
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ any Engineering or any related field
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in electrical maintenance work in power plant or utilities
- Independent, self-motivated, results oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd