Senior Engineering Manager, Digital Transformation #AEL
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Oct 14, 2021
- Establishing the Digital strategy for all sites across Asia Pacific focusing on engineering and related areas in manufacturing/production.
- Partnering with key stakeholders and internal teams (various functions) to analyse & understand the business needs and ensure appropriate solutions are delivered.
- Gather user requirements & priorities to create roadmaps and translating roadmap into strategy plan.
- Working with Global/Regional IT teams to secure & forward the implementation of solutions aligned with existing infrastructures.
- Collaborate with the Site Operations & IT teams to define and provide the metrics required for measuring performance in the areas of production, quality, and plant maintenance while instilling the use of measurements in driving performance improvements.
- Accountable for the value realization of projects undertaken, taking ownership of the identification and measurement of situations where value has been added through systems implementation or process improvement.
- Identifying new technologies, digital solutions to meet the business requirements (Safety, Quality & Cost).
- Ensure execution of projects/initiatives OTIF working with cross functional teams.
- Develop a strong partnership with external vendors (suppliers, agencies etc.)
- Min Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Current or prior experience in establishing digital transformation strategy in manufacturing /working in a highly automated manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Industry 4.0/IoT/Big Data/Predictive Modelling as well as handling energy efficient solutions in medical/life science/manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, managing and motivating team members while meeting KPIs.
- Able to constantly challenge the technical status-quo, innovate and take controlled risks while being a trusted internal client advisor to various key stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder engagement & management with an influencing approach, detail oriented coupled with a strategic mind-set.
- Does possess strong/good working knowledge in Project Management while working in a collaborative environment.
Eline Poh Qiao Ying (R2198980)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd