Senior IT Analyst (Cybersecurity) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jan 25, 2021
- Responsible for the company’s Cyber security posture and readiness.
- Serve as the IT security subject matter expert and security coverage includes infrastructure (servers, storage, network etc.), middleware (databases, sharepoint, email, etc.),information lifecycle , access control, training and awareness training..
- To maintain awareness of the IT security threat environment and develop countermeasures for the company, including the monitoring of IT security alerts and the implementation of patches and remedies.
- To administer security controls and various systems that pertain to security
- Evaluate and implement security products and services to meet such needs. Including the management of projects to implement such products and services.
- Liaise with users, vendors and business partners to ensure timely and effectively implementation of IT infrastructure, solutions and services; and to manage infrastructure and related projects from conceptualization to delivery
- Degree in IT Computer Science or any relevant
- At least 5 years of relevant IT working experiences
- Experience with IT security is essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107