Senior Manager, Procurement (Consumer Retail/ FMCG) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 13, 2021
- Lead and implement the category sourcing process in the region for all concentrate items collaborating with Business Units (BU) and the new Concentrate Plant.
- Lead the analysis of category needs, generate supplier portfolio, develop sourcing strategy, select suppliers and robust implementation plans.
- Provide category sourcing support for the Procurement of Indirect Items. Support robust design and implementation of procurement policy of direct and indirect materials.
- Day to day internal and external stakeholder Management to ensure robust stakeholder relationship management.
- Conduct Suppliers and Stakeholder Reviews /Engagement meetings.
- End-to-end contract management and implementation including negotiations with concentrate item suppliers which are directly transacted.
- Monthly Concentrate Margin report and Inventory level analysis.
- Negotiate and provide the cost of concentrate items and support the Finance to develop appropriate concentrate pricing methods in alignment with the Group Policy.
- Manage supply and demand of concentration items, ensure supply availability during product launch. productivity savings in procurement.
- Degree in Science, Business, Economics, Engineering, Technology or its equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years of supply chain procurement experience, preferably in FMCG or consumer retail industry.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No.: 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd