Senior Payroll Executive #AGL
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jan 12, 2022
- Manages and works closely with payroll vendor to ensure timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll, filling of statutory contributions &/or tax clearance as well as posting of general ledger within the stipulated deadlines.
- Analyzes doubtful pay transactions, diagnose problems and determine follow-up actions.
- Prepares monthly reports for Finance and business units.
- Analyzes and works closely with Finance for variation in manpower expenses.
- Highlights or recommends improvements and solutions to enhance payroll operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintains data accuracy and alignment between HRIS and Payroll software
- Processes both actual payout and accruals of Annual Wage Supplement & Various Bonuses.
- Liaises with internal & external auditors on headcount and payroll matters.
- Handles internal customers' queries, disputes, appeals, feedback promptly in a professional manner.
- Manages the time and attendance system (TMS).
- Assists in daily operations work within HR Shared Services.
- Degree in relevant discipline with at least 5 years of HR and Payroll operations.
- Good understanding of Singapore Employment Act, Contribution Provident Fund Act as well as Income Tax Act of Singapore.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Working experience in a HR Payroll Outsource Environment as well as end to end payroll processing including time management, leave administration, pay processing, payroll taxes and reporting.
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail is essential.
- Responsible, meticulous, accurate and able to work under pressure while achieving timescales in a fast-paced work environment.
- A team player, good prioritising and communication skills, is initiative and able to multitask.
Gerline Lim Yan Zhi (R21101009)
EA License: 16S8107