Senior Planning Executive (Pharma/ FMCG)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 14, 2021
- To develop and execute the demand forecast while translating this into a continuous flow of various materials requirement at optimum levels.
- To drive a robust and punctual process for the ordering and receipt all required materials to be consumed as per the production schedule, while managing adequate inventory levels.
- To ensure availability and on time fulfilment of all products as per the respective delivery schedule by managing a harmonious flow between respective processes and functions
- Plans and prepares weekly production schedule for manufacture of commercial products based on the capacity vs demand by doing machines allocation, incl. resources requirement.
- Analyses production specification and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tool and human resource requirements.
- Draws up Master Production Schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Responsible for Planning module in SAP including master data set up and maintenance.
- University degree in supply chain, business or related disciplines.
- Experience in product and materials planning including production scheduling.
- At least 5 years experiences in FMCG or Pharmaceutical Plant Management experience.
- Good understanding of production facilities, manufacturing process, operation KPI, safety and quality in FMCG or Pharmaceutical industries.
- Familiar with PPIC (production planning & inventory control)
- Experience in SAP (PP, MM, SD)
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653