Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 14, 2020
• Identify, study and propose items for safety, quality & operational improvement.
• Conduct mass and heat balance calculations for modification/troubleshooting.
• For plant modification, coordinate for civil, structural, mechanical, E&I construction, DCS modifications and related parties.
• Review and approve vendors’ drawings -equipment specification, piping, layouts
• Commissioning and plant start-up activities
• Troubleshoot plant upset, identify root cause and make recommend improvement.
• Check and manage P&ID and Isometric drawings.
• Prepare Change of control and SH-1 modification application.
• Explain and get approval for management of changes from Operation, maintenance and safety department.
• Review Risk Assessment, QRA & Hazop studies.
• Liaise with regulating authorities for submission and approval.
• Assist some safety activity (Preparation of Energy Report and GHG emission report for ECA submission & water efficiency report for PUB, Safety Case Regime documentation, Handle NEA, MHD & certification audits etc.)
• Degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
• Min 5 years’ experience from refinery/petrochemical industry
• Possess SCEM certification.
• Good process safety knowledge (functional safety).
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and self motivated
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)