Senior Project Manager (Developer/Mixed Development)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Oct 06, 2020
- Responsible for the successful initiation, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of assigned projects
- You will be supported by a team of multi-disciplinary consultants, specialists, contractors
- The scope covered would be for the full range of works required to successfully complete the project from design, regulatory, specialist works, building, equipment, fit out, interior works, operational equip, furniture, IT, etc..
- Review and ensure all project compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Resolving project issues and problems including dispute resolution
- You would also be managing &/or directing external consultants, specialists, contractors, vendors, planners, authorities, operators and any other related persons/firms in support of this work.
- Degree in Engineering / Architectural
- Experience in managing complex mix-development projects (Do include in your resume)
- Strong Leadership
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)