Senior System Administrator
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong | Posted: Sep 25, 2020
Our client is a reputable SOE iBank, a stable and growing company.
- Provide IT infrastructure support/administration - Perform installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of hardware & software.
- Responsible for Windows server management such as Active Directory, file and application servers, Lotus Notes servers, VMware, Storage Area Network (SAN) and MobileIron.
- Provide operational support to IT systems including system security and monitoring, backup and restore, patching, and other duties as required.
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization. Perform system capacity analysis and planning.
- Create and maintain operational procedures and general systems documentation.
- Available for off-hours on-call support or emergency support as needed.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in Windows server administration with at least 3 years team management experience.
- In depth knowledge of MS Windows servers, Lotus Notes, centralized backup solution, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Email Archive and VMWare.
- A team leader and a team player with good communication skill.
- Can work independently under pressure.
- Excellent command in Cantonese and English. Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.