Senior Technology Manager (Digitalisation/ RPA Projects) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 02, 2021
This role is looking for someone who is technology savvy and able to embrace new technologies such as AI, robotic process automation, etc
- Participate in IT projects as user project coordinator/user lead, and assist in submission of new projects proposal
- Identify areas of inefficiency in the existing system/manual processes, and help users to define business requirements which may entail process streamlining and/or automation.
- Assist users and provide guidance in process mapping for as-is and to-be process modeling.
- Suggest processes for integration with technology and ways to increase productivity.
- Be the point of contact to represent users’ requirement to IT support staff. Collate and prioritize issues/bugs reported and escalate to department IT Support Staff and follow up
- Provide 1st Level support to users and perform trouble-shooting and analysis. Escalate to the appropriate parties
- Provide training and day to day support to users on the use of IT applications/software package such as in system configuration
- Document and maintain SOPs of manual and IT systems.
- Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Business/ Information System/ any relevant
- At least 10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in IT projects, preferably with knowledge in facilities or real estate or property or relevant industry
- Knowledge in digital transformation or technologies would be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd