Sourcing Specialist (#AJW)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 23, 2021
- Responsible for technical sourcing, contracting and contract management, supplier relationship management, and program management of technical components, subsystems, and systems that are developed with and/or procured from our supply chain.
- Perform Supplier Process Audit for manufacturing & quality excellence and cost reduction improvements.
- Contribute, lead, and manage at all organizational levels, both internally and externally to ensure timely achievement of milestones, effective supplier relationship and contract management, and on-time delivery of high quality material goods and services at the lowest possible costs.
- Lead, co-ordinate, and manage supplier business reviews.
- Support, lead, and manage the early involvement of key suppliers in our technology and NPI programs managing the sometimes conflicting technical and business challenges.
- Support, lead, and manage the achievement of all business objectives, including technology and product requirements, cost reductions, product improvements, and problem resolutions.
- Require a technical understanding of wafer inspection and metrology products, commodities, and components; as well as an understanding of both our suppliers' and our own business and market trends.
- Drive and Work with suppliers on Purchase Agreement, NDA and other legal documents.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic Engineering preferred
- At least 5 years of related industry experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain Management
- Experience in low-volume high-mix and DFT/Pull manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience in contract negotiation, new product transfer/introduction, lead complex supplier management
- Experience in sourcing of either following parts in Asia: optical modules, motion control systems, laser systems, PCBA
- Experience in parts pricing, and supply market knowledge is a plus
- Able to develop and execute sourcing strategies that map to and support overall business strategies.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no. 16S8107