Supply Chain Director, APAC (Chemical) #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jul 21, 2021
- Effectively lead Purchasing, Planning and Customer Service team to establish long range and short term objectives.
- Maintains a broad, strategic perspective while identifying and focusing on crucial details
- Cultivate a sense of urgency, excitement and optimism in the workplace where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Lead and develop Supply Chain strategy to support business strategy in a cost efficient manner.
- Continuously analyse and develop the forecasting tools to ensure a cost-efficient and effective forecasting is carried out.
- Continuously review, adapt and improve procedures and control for supply chain operations.
- Ensure forwarder management and external warehouse vendor is supporting us in an effective & efficient manner.
- Lead purchasing team in building relationship and management supplier in supporting business needs in a close partnership support.
- Bachelors in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 -15 years’ relevant experience in a multinational organization and fast paced manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in a leadership team
- Experience covering supply chain in the APAC region
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no 16S8107