Supply Manager #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jan 06, 2021
- Develop internal commercial supply strategy and give support for B2B businesses.
- Lead contract negotiations for main fuels purchase and shipping.
- Formalize commercial contracts with the stakeholders.
- Develop and implement risk management activity with the internal stakeholders.
- Follow-up day-to-day activity and optimize supply processes (loading plans and vessel rotations).
- Ensure compliance with vetting procedures for seagoing vessels and barges.
- Nominate essential service providers when applicable.
- Identify the cause of any encountered operational problems and ensure resolution through coordination with all affected stakeholders, mitigating costs and consequences.
- Manage the invoicing process and follow up the payments.
- Resolve conflicts and settle disputes between stakeholders.
- Seek value-added opportunities through market intelligence and optimization of logistics.
- Provide monthly reporting on market pricing, costs, activity, projects.
Experience & Qualifications
- Graduate level degree in engineering or business.
- Minimum five (5) years in the oil industry.
- Good understanding of Oil Markets and Price Risk Management.
- Good knowledge of commercial, operational and shipping (vetting and waterborne transport) processes for finished petroleum products.
- Good practical knowledge of Legal and Contractual aspects, Finance (Credit, Cost Control, Treasury), Quality and loss control.
- Strong analytical, reporting problem-solving skills, solution-oriented attitude, collaborative mind-set, proactivity.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no. 16S8107